It’s Giving Tuesday, the global day of generosity. There are lots of great causes in need of support now in 2020, and we hope you will consider participating in Giving Tuesday here at The Choir School.
In a season that has been unquestionably different, certain things are pretty much the same. That’s because our organization’s always had a robust music education curriculum and has always been there for our students, forming a tight community that is more critical now than ever.
“In a world that is so challenged, I know that we give people hope. There’s still beauty. There’s still choral music. Nothing is going to change that,” said assistant director Garrett Law earlier this season. “We didn’t miss a beat. We’re still going, on the same page. Same rhythm.”
The strength of our program has kept us going, but our program is only strong because of the support of people like you. You can make a gift using the form below, or visit our Giving Tuesday portal.
As you consider where to make a gift this Giving Tuesday, consider supporting The Choir School. The Choir School remains accessible because of the sustaining support of our patrons, local businesses, and community partners. With your gift today, you will directly support our continuing mission and:
- provide the software and services we’ve had to acquire to develop and offer online instruction;
- enable us to provide innovative opportunities for performance, and reach our largest audiences ever;
- ensure scholarship support is available for every talented singer, regardless of background;
- bolster our efforts to recruit new singers from across the Charlotte region;
- and assist us in reengaging our more than 750+ alumni choristers.
Join us today.